About Johnson Oil Co. & Johnson's PropaneJohnson Oil Company was founded in 1954 by Dale E. Johnson. Dale started with a single service station at the corner of 4th and Otsego Avenue in Gaylord.
The gas station business expanded into home fuel oil delivery, propane delivery and additional gas stations, convenience stores and card fueling centers in Gaylord, Lewiston, Kalkaska, Grayling, Petoskey, Boyne City, Waters and Lake City. A seasonal ice cream store was opened in Gaylord in 1985, a quick lube facility in 1989, and a restaurant in Waters in 2005.
Johnson Oil Company and Johnson Propane continue to grow with competitive pricing, quality service, enhanced services to customers and commitment to the communities served.
Contact Johnson'sJohnson Oil Co. & Johnson's Propane
507 S. Otsego Avenue
P.O. Box 629
Gaylord, Michigan 49734
Toll Free: 800-292-3941